A heart of gold is a commodity that cannot be bought with precious gems. It is a treasure that must be found, even by the one who already possesses it. It is forged by courage, and tested with fiery hardship. It shines with truth and goodness, and stirs hope within the soul.
I finally reached kindred with the People of Wildermore this week, and naturally I made a bee-line to the cosmetic vendor. The recently-added Wildermore region brought with it some very nice armor sets. They are similar to the regular Rohan sets, with noticeable differences that include fur lining (Wildermore is a winter-themed region, so you gotta stay warm ), and the absence of any faction logos on the chest pieces. All the sets dye very well, which is a fashion bonus I highly revere.
Enjoy the Outfit!
- Head: Ceremonial Helmet of the Indomitable Protector, dyed Gold (Dunland Amor trader in Galtrev, Lalia's Market)
- Shoulders: Wildermore Survivor's Medium Shoulderpads, dyed Gold (People of Wildermore vendor)
- Back: Reveller's Gilded Cloak, dyed White (Lotro Store)
- Chest: Wildermore Survivor's Heavy Breastplate, dyed Gold (People of Wildermore vendor)
- Gloves: Wildermore Survivor's Heavy Gauntlets, dyed Gold (People of Wildermore vendor)
- Feet: Wildermore Survivor's Medium Boots, dyed Gold (People of Wildermore vendor)