Saturday, June 1, 2013

The Perfect Catch



 Nothing pleases a hobbit quite like catching his supper on a crisp, Spring morning. Like farming or gardening, on a scale of one to ten, a hobbit's love for activities that garner him food ranks eleven. That is all there really is to it.







I have been enjoying the latest addition to the epic story-line these past couple weeks. A small bonus for completing the Grey Company session play is a bundle of cosmetic items similar to the ones received from the Grey Company back in Dunland.


I find it interesting that Turbine decided to keep us in the loop with these guys, as dim as their current situation is. I'm glad they did, because I've grown rather attached to the Company over the years. And also because they give out free clothing, which as you can see, my Hobbit benefited greatly from.

Enjoy the outfit!

  • Head: Farmer’s Fancy Wide-brimmed Hat, dyed Olive Green (Farmer's Faire Cosmetic)
  • Chest: DĂșnadan Workman's Shirt, dyed White (Epic Book Vol. III quest reward)
  • Gloves: DĂșnadan Workman's Cuffs, default dye (Epic Book Vol. III quest reward)
  • Leggings: DĂșnadan Workman's Trousers, dyed White (Epic Book Vol. III quest reward)



1 comment:

  1. Aww, I think he is proud of his fishy, though the look is more one of "I wish my fish was bigger."

    ReplyDelete