Monday, July 29, 2013

Summer Evening Stroll


I decided not to go fancy with this outfit. I was a bit put out that there was no new dress or hand-held item in the selection of Midsummer-themed cosmetics that grace this year's Summer festival. However, I do think that the Midsummer robe is quite lovely (even though it doesn't really compliment the female figure very well). The green and gold vine patterns that twirl around the sleeves and such are a nice touch.

On the bright side, I adore the new festival steed! This is the first festival steed I've seen with a Tobiano hide. The same hide is available for the war-steeds via the Lotro Store. Something I've noticed since Rohan was launched is that Turbine has changed many aspects of the travel mounts to appear similar to the war-steeds, like the mesh of the tail and general appearance of the face.









Enjoy the outfit!

  • Chest: Robe of the Midsummer, default dye (Summer Festival 2013)
  • Hand Item: Lantern (Farmer's Faire Festival 2012)
Mount: Steed of the Midsummer (Summer Festival 2013)

1 comment:

  1. lovely as always.
    I like the stroll through the field of flowers at midnight. :)

    ReplyDelete