Long ago, in the Land of England, there was a renowned outlaw known as Robin Hood - though through his deeds he would become known as the Prince of Thieves. Due to the tyranny of the notorious Sheriff of Nottingham, Robin was forced to abandon his aristocratic lifestyle and become a savior for the people of England until the rightful ruler, King Richard, returned from the crusades.
With his good friend, Little John, and his band of Merry Men, Robin steals from the rich and gives everything to the poor.
I just finished watching the BBC Robin Hood series and was inspired to dress my hunter just like the dashing protagonist of English folklore. There are so many different versions of Robin Hood - I wanted mine to be original, but at the same time still be in line with the traditional idea of what he looked like during the Dark Ages: green tights, rugged boots, a flowing, hooded cape, and of course his bow and arrow.
- Cloak: Hood Woven Cloak of Fleetness, dyed Umber (world drop (Barrow-Downs))
- Shoulders: Quilted Shoulder Pads, not dyed (Bree Light Amor vendor)
- Upper Torso: Grundbog, dyed olive (world drop (Uruthgarth))
- Gloves: Gloves of the Eorlings, not dyed (Isengard Expansion Pack)
- Legs: Leather Leggings of Determination, dyed olive (world drop (Bree-Land))