Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Honorary Bounder



My home-server of Vilya reached the Bounder's Bounty a few days ago! Congrats to all who participated! Naturally, the moment this feat was achieved, I raced to Michel Delving to claim my Steed of the Michel Delving. I simply love the matching war-steed appearance, despite not being able to dye it (EDIT: as of Update 11.5, it can now be dyed). The adventurous equipment-laden saddle bags are by far my favorite aspect of this set. I have not been able to play very much lately due to a busy schedule, so I was only able to collect enough Bounders Tokens for my main toon to get the steed. Hopefully there will be more events that give out tokens before Helm's Deep goes live so my hobbit toons can get the steed as well.







Enjoy the outfit!

  • Head: Rugged Rock-climber's Hat, dyed Olive (Tier 6 Crafted)
  • Shoulders: Tactical Shoulder Pads, dyed Sienna (Crafted)
  • Chest: Thick Pristine Dwarf-make Armour, dyed Olive (Tier 5 Crafted)
  • Hands: Gleaming Leather Gloves, dyed Olive (Crafted)
  • Legs: Strong Eastemnet Skirmish Leggings, dyed Olive (Tier 8 Crafted)
  • Feet: Westernesse Steel Boots of Determination, dyed Sienna (Tier 8 Crafted)

No comments:

Post a Comment