Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Northern Stars



With Thanksgiving taking place here in the US this week, my schedule has finally slowed down enough for me to kick back and really dive into the Helm's Deep expansion. From a cosmetic standpoint, I am a very happy with HD. In addition to the new crafted items from West Rohan (which I have yet to find), Lalia's Market has restocked her shelves with some fabulous new items. It really is a gorgeous selection of cosmetics, and I extend a heartfelt thanks to Hymne of Cosmetic Lotro and Starry of The Starry Mantle, who are the masterminds behind bringing more cosmetics like these back into the game.









I snagged a bunch of other cosmetics from Lalia's Market, and I'm on the hunt for the new crafted armor recipes, so I will be sure to post more outfits in the coming weeks.

Enjoy the Outfit!
  • Head: Ceremonial Word-Smith's Hat, dyed Sea Blue (Lalia's Market)
  • Shoulders: Supple Wildermore Shoulderpads of Insight, dyed White (Tier 8 Crafted)
  • Back: Snowy Hoodless Cloak, dyed White (Yule Festival)
  • Chest: Ceremonial Jacket of the Unseen, dyed Sea Blue (Lalia's Market)
  • Gloves: Ceremonial Mammuti Gloves, default dye (Lassoth Recipe, must be kin with Lassoth)
  • Feet: Ceremonial Boots of the Predator, default dye (Lalia's Market)




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit! The Moors gear makes some wonderful cosmetics, which I have yet to collect. If only mithril coins weren't so expensive! However, I've had my eye on that jacket and the accompanying burglar hotpants :)

    ReplyDelete