Saturday, November 30, 2013

Yuletide Spirit

The holiday season is upon us, and I thought I'd celebrate with an outfit. As I wait for the Turbine devs to announce the dates for the Yule Festival, I'm planning a number of outfits to pass the time. This particular outfit consists of some old favorites, as well as a new item from Lalia's Market. I've been wanting the Hat of the Learned Master ever since I saw it on Lotro Fashion. It's an incredibly designed piece, especially if you are making an outfit that belongs in the dead of winter.





Enjoy the Outfit!

  • Head: Ceremonial Stone-Reader's Hat (shares appearance with Hat of the Learned Master), dyed Red (Lalia's Market, or Lore-Master Trainer in Ost Galadh)
  • Shoulders: Norial's Folly, dyed Red (Great River Quest)
  • Back: Ceremonial Cloak of the Sunset, dyed Rivendell Green (Lotro Store)
  • Chest: Frostbluff Robe of Thanks, dyed Red (Yule Festival Quest Reward)
  • Gloves: Extravagant Festival Gloves, dyed Rivendell Green (Yule Festival)
  • Feet: Ceremonial Ajokoira Shoes, dyed Red (Lossoth Tailor Recipe, must be Kindred w/ Lossoth)

1 comment:

  1. I love this time of the year. I'm looking forward to seeing all the wintery outfits you create.

    ReplyDelete