The holiday season is upon us, and I thought I'd celebrate with an outfit. As I wait for the Turbine devs to announce the dates for the Yule Festival, I'm planning a number of outfits to pass the time. This particular outfit consists of some old favorites, as well as a new item from Lalia's Market. I've been wanting the Hat of the Learned Master ever since I saw it on Lotro Fashion. It's an incredibly designed piece, especially if you are making an outfit that belongs in the dead of winter.
Enjoy the Outfit!
- Head: Ceremonial Stone-Reader's Hat (shares appearance with Hat of the Learned Master), dyed Red (Lalia's Market, or Lore-Master Trainer in Ost Galadh)
- Shoulders: Norial's Folly, dyed Red (Great River Quest)
- Back: Ceremonial Cloak of the Sunset, dyed Rivendell Green (Lotro Store)
- Chest: Frostbluff Robe of Thanks, dyed Red (Yule Festival Quest Reward)
- Gloves: Extravagant Festival Gloves, dyed Rivendell Green (Yule Festival)
- Feet: Ceremonial Ajokoira Shoes, dyed Red (Lossoth Tailor Recipe, must be Kindred w/ Lossoth)