Friday, January 3, 2014

Taking a Breather




Well my fellow Middle-Earth comrades, another year has come in gone. I had a wonderful and relaxing Christmas/ New Year holiday - I hope everyone had the same. As the light of the dawn of 2014 creeps over the horizon, many of us I'm sure are beginning to make plans and preparations as we return to the routine of daily life. I too have been making plans, and one of them includes how I will find time to keep up with this blog. I have decided to take a break for the time being. I have no way of knowing for sure when I be back, but it should be at least until late May. Rest assured I have no intention of just falling off of the Lotro map for good. I'm still enjoying the (relatively) new Helm's Deep content and you can find me in game anytime on the Vilya server. I thank everyone from the bottom of my heart who has supported this blog with their page views and comments, and I wish you all a Happy New Year. Here's to 2014!!

2 comments:

  1. I understand the need to take breaks. I myself have only recently returned from one. Enjoy your time off and may you come back with a bunch of inspiration for new lotro outfits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, understand the need to take breaks as well. Fashion blogging should never be a chore or job, even though it sometimes feels that way. I wish you well and look forward to your return!

    ReplyDelete