I was a bit surprised at how long the Reinforced Coat of Kingstead is on this toon. I had forgotten that coat-type cosmetics are typically more lengthy on male elf and human characters and shorter on the females. It's been a while since I've played any of my alts, and the length of the coat caught me off guard, forcing me to redesign the outfit a bit to suit my Man better. I really like the end result, which is a classic adventurer look that is both rugged and noble.
Enjoy the Outfit!
- Head: Traveller's Hood, dyed Walnut (Lotro Store)
- Shoulders: Padded Mantle of the Dunland Soothsayer, dyed Walnut (Dunland Quest Reward)
- Back: Silky Cloak of Salvation, dyed Walnut (Dunland Quest Reward)
- Chest: Reinforced Coat of Kingstead, dyed Walnut (Helm's Deep Quest Reward)
- Hands: Reinforced Gloves of Kingstead, default dye (Helm's Deep Quest Reward)
- Boots: Ceremonial Boots of the Learned, default dye (Skirmish Camp Cosmetic Vendor)