Ho, Ho, Ho!!!! A very Merry Christmas week to my friends of the Lotro community! I hope your week with family and friends is blessed and full of good cheer. I too will be enjoying the company of my own family members. It's been a long, busy year for me, and I will be relishing the time off among my loved ones. I don't intend to play a lot of Lotro for the next few days, but I will definitely squeeze in a little time to pick up the new Yule festival cosmetics and steed.
Again, have a very Merry Christmas!!!
- Head: Westemnet Campaign Hat of Fate, dyed Red (Tier 9 Crafted, Rohan)
- Shoulders: Leijona Shoulder Guards, dyed Forest Green (Tier 5 Crafted, Forochel)
- Back: Cloak of the Unwelcome Guest, dyed Forest Green (Great River quest)
- Chest: Tawarwaith Robe of the Twilight, dyed Red (Tier 6 Crafted, Mirkwood)
- Gloves: Gauntlets of the Hidden Paths, dyed Forest Green (Great River Quest)
- Feet: Ceremonial Boots of the Learned, default dye (Skirmish Camp Cosmetic)