Thursday, August 2, 2012

Lore of Middle-Earth


Tamer of Beasts, and Keeper of Knowledge, the Lore-Master is on a never-ending journey for greater wisdom. As such, they need a mount sturdy enough to carry the large roles of parchment and empty books they will fill along the way.



Always, when a Lore-Master completes a tome or scroll, they return to the Last Homely House in Rivendell Valley. 


There, they enter the extensive library of Lord Elrond . . .


And add their findings of knowledge to the priceless collection.


Hello to all! So sorry I've been gone for over a month. College summer finals have been killing me. Guess I hit the books so much it leaked out into my outfit-making ;)

So, I logged on to Lotro today, and what did I see? A new class mount! I was very lucky to get the Steed of the Rune-Keeper in the forum lottery, but generally speaking, I avoid buying steeds from the store. This one, however, I couldn't say no to! My favorite mounts are the ones with lots of baggage on them - it adds to the "I'm going on a journey" feel to Lotro. I think it's an awesome steed, worthy of an awesome outfit to go with it. Plus I get the look with my war-mount, come September. 

Enjoy the outfit!

  • Head: Hat of the Concerned Elf, dyed Navy (Great River Quest)
  • Shoulder: Shoulders of the Westfold, cannot be dyed (Isengard Legendary Edition bonus)
  • Back: Map-Maker's Travel Pack, dyed Navy (Lotro Store)
  • Chest: Elegant Formal Dress, dyed Navy (Lotro Store)





1 comment:

  1. I can't pass up a nice steed. It shall be mine, my precious....

    Your perfectly matched outfit for this steed makes me smile. :D

    ReplyDelete