Thursday, October 11, 2012

Are You Ready?


Riders of Rohan launches Monday - are you ready? I am! 
Potions - check, Lembas - check, awesome outfit - check!
I can hardly contain my excitement as I make further preparations for the adventure ahead.




The entrance to Rohan stairs me down, it's winding road disappearing over the hill, and it beckons me to jump straight into it. I wanted an outfit that reflects the adventurous side of my character; the greens and browns are all Rohirric colors, but the patterns befit an elven adventurer. I plan to explore every nook and cranny of Rohan!


Stock up on gold and other provisions, everyone - I'll see you all in the Lands of the Horse-Lords!




  • Head: Dwarf-make Circlet, not dyed (Anniversary Gift Box)
  • Shoulders: Campaigner's Shoulder Guards, dyed Olive (Tier 5 Crafted)
  • Back: Linen Cloak, dyed Olive (Tier 2 Crafted)
  • Chest: Ceremonial Nenuial's Jacket, dyed Olive (Skirmish Camp, Classic Vendor)
  • Leggings: Leggings of Harmony, dyed Olive (Quest Reward Vol.2, Book 8)
  • Gloves: High Herald's Gloves, dyed Olive (Tier 6 Crafted)
  • Feet: High Herald's Boots, dyed Olive (Tier 6 Crafted)
Steed: Summerdays Horse

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's less than a week away! I'm so excited. Your Elf looks very prepared for Rohan :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see the Argonath! I've been wanting to see it ever since I joined Lotro. I hope it's as awe-inspiring as it was in the movie.

      Delete