Monday, October 15, 2012

So it begins . . .


Well, I'm officially in Rohan! I logged on around late afternoon today (Oct15) and was lucky enough not to run into any of the log-in issues that everyone is complaining about on Facebook. It took about an hour-and-a-half to download the patch, and before long I was off and galloping. I have never in all my time on Lotro seen Lothlorien so packed with people - it was like Disney World around spring break! Lag was aweful. Vilya is said to be one of the lesser-crowded severs, so I can't imagine what you folks on Landroval or Arkenstone are going through. On a brighter note, I am loving mounted combat! Other bloggers who have said it takes a while to get used to weren't lying. I found the heavy war-steed is the least buggy and the easiest to control, not to mention the prettiest and most unique-looking. Stay tuned for some cool outfits coming this way!

Speaking of Facebook, if it's not too much trouble, please go "like" the new page I have set up:  http://www.facebook.com/TheElvenTailor?skip_nax_wizard=true

Thank ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment