Beware, traveler, and hearken my words. The spirits of the dead roam here . . . and they'd be vengeful. Great evil in the land has awoken them from their eternal slumber - their purpose is for nought, save to spread woe to any unfortunate mortal soul whose path they cross. Givest not to these spirits feelings of pity, for thou shall receive none in return. Nay, instead givest unto them the tip of thy weapon and send these tormented beings back into the dark, dreamless abyss.
This outfit has a real folk-lore vibe to it. As I explored the Barrow-Downs again, I really tuned into the landscape and environment art, and I noticed how much it resembled ancient Scotland or Ireland - places that inspired writers like Tolkien. I wanted to capture the spirit of those adventurous lands. Hopefully I succeeded.
Enjoy the Outfit!
- Head: Traveler's Hood, dyed Black (Lotro Store)
- Shoulders: Potent Calenard War Pauldrons, dyed Umber (Tier 7 crafted)
- Back: Tattered Cloak, dyed Olive (Lock-box Reward)
- Chest: Grundbog, dyed Olive (World Drop)
- Gloves: Leather Bracers of the Gentle Stag, dyed Umber (Dunland Quest Reward)
- Leggings: Easterling's Silk-Lined Leggings, dyed Olive (Rohan Instance Cluster Drop?)
- Feet: Resilient Brushed Skirmish Boots, dyed Umber (Tier 7 Crafted)