Friday, March 8, 2013

Marsh Priestess




Update 10: Against the Shadow Part 2 brought with it a large currency conversion and I found myself with a surplus of medallions. What do you think I did with them? I hit the skirmish camp and did a little shopping, is what I did. The Lore-Keeper's shoulder piece I had wanted since I joined Lotro was finally added to my collection! The Barad Guldur armor sets are the most ornate and beautiful of any armor set in Lotro, making it both easy and fun to make incredible outfits for any character.




I just recently started rolling a Rune-Keeper, and I like it very much. It is much easier to solo play than a Lore-Master, so I recommend this class to people who are looking into a magic-oriented character class to play. Needless to say, the Lore-Keeper's shoulder piece looks very fitting and natural on a conjuring sorceress/sorcerer. It has a very "evil witch" aura about it.  




This is only one of the several, amazing Barad Guldur items I bagged in the last few days - I can't wait to create more awesome outfits with them!

  • Head: Traveler's Hood, dyed Red (Lotro Store)
  • Shoulders: Lore-Keeper's Shoulders, Barad Guldur Armor Set (Skirmish Camp, Classic Vendor)
  • Chest: Eastenment Campaign Robe, dyed Red (Tier 8 Crafted)



1 comment:

  1. Eerie... it's like looking in a mirror except I'm fancily dressed... :)

    ReplyDelete