So far from home. Will she ever see it again?
Beornings! I just recently purchased this class/race and I have been enjoying it immensely. It is so different from the other classes, especially the lack of a blue Power bar - rather replaced by an orange Rage bar, which fills as you deal more damage and allows you to transform into a mighty bear.
I love that the Beornings are also essentially a new race. A new face, hair options, and other new features of this class was a much-needed reminder of why I love Lotro so much.
Enjoy the Outfit!!
- Head: Ceremonial Helm of the Bulwark, dyed Black (Lalia's Market, Hobbit Preasent)
- Shoulders: Well-Used Shoulders, dyed Steel Blue (Beorning Class Intro)
- Chest: Ceremonial Secret of the West Breastplate, dyed Navy Blue (Burgler Ost Dunhoth set)
- Gloves: Harrow-Glofas, dyed black (Volume III, Book 9, Chapter 3)
- Leggings: Ceremonial Secret of the West Leggings, dyed Black (Burgler Ost Dunhoth set)
- Boots: Ceremonial Secret of the West Boots, default dye (Burgler Ost Dunhoth set)